€30.00 – €38.00 & Free Standard Shipping
Remember to join our Clan and grab your extra 20% off discount code! Click Here
The Ægishjálmr or Helm of Awe is an Icelandic stave used to protect the warrior and prevail in battle. It is thought that the eight arms of this symbol are a combination of the Algiz (protection) and Isa (Ice) runes.
- One of a kind product, handpainted and sewn with care for each order, every banner is unique.
- Made of cotton and water-resistant paint so you can wash it whenever needed (scroll down for care instructions)
- Wooden dowel included, ready to hang on your wall as soon as you receive it.
- Available in different sizes, so you can choose the one that fits your space perfectly (scroll down to see the details) I can also create custom tapestries if you can’t find what you want, feel free to click here and contact me.
Current processing time: 3-5 business days.
If you want your order to arrive before December the 24th, please click here to see the deadlines.
- Handmade & Designed in Ireland
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 30-day Refund Period
- Small: 30 cm wide x 40 cm tall | Around 11,80 inches wide x 15,75 inches tall
- Medium: 40cm wide x 50cm tall | Around 15,75 inches wide x 19,70 inches tall
- Large: 60cm wide x 70 cm tall | Around 23,60 inches wide x 27,55 inches tall
If your banner is wrinkled after delivery, you can iron it at 204 °C (400 °F). If you need to clean it, remove the wooden dowel and wash by hand or in the washing machine, using the delicates program and cold water.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Black, Grey, White
Unique high quality handmade items
Absolutely stunning! I love it.
Looks awesome hanging above my whiskey bar. Well packaged and received in a reasonable time
Wonderfully done and great for the price and shipping. Everyone who has seen it has asked about it.