Pair of Pointed Leather Bracers | Black
€25.00 – €37.00 & Free Standard Shipping
Remember to join our Clan and grab your extra 20% off discount code! Click Here
Black bracers with chrome hardware.
- Made with real 2mm leather, giving them sturdiness but also flexibility and comfort in wear.
- One of a kind product, handmade with care for each order, every pair is unique.
- They will last you a lifetime if you take care of them properly (scroll down for care instructions)
- Available in multiple sizes, you can choose the one that fits you or ask for a custom size pair made especially for you. Scroll down to see our Size Guide.
Current processing time: 3-5 business days.
Free standard shipping on all orders!
- Handmade & Designed in Ireland
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 30-day Refund Period
- XS: Wrist: 14cm | Forearm: 19cm | Length: 14.50cm
- S: Wrist: 16.5cm | Forearm: 21.50cm | Length: 14.50cm
- M: Wrist: 18cm | Forearm: 23.50cm | Length: 14.50cm
- L: Wrist: 20cm | Forearm: 25.50cm | Length: 14.50cm
- XL: Wrist: 22cm | Forearm: 27.5cm | Length: 14.50cm
- Store your leather goods in a cool and dry place, preferably in a cotton bag. Mildew can deteriorate leather if it is allowed to grow on it
- Keep leather away from abrasives that can scuff or cut it.
- Add moisture to your leather by using a leather dressing or leather cream and follow the instructions in the can. Even if you haven’t worn your leather goods in a long time, it’s recommended to apply them once a year or as soon as you start seeing the leather cracking.
- To clean your leather goods, use a dry brush or a slightly damp cloth and let it dry completely for 24-48 hours, then apply leather dressing or cream.
Plain Leather – No Studs, Dome Studs
XS, S, M, L, XL
very fast delivery and top product. thanks
This vendor is the dog's bollocks! Responded almost immediately from across the pond to a custom order question. She enthusiastically offered to tailor the braces to my size. Their beautiful and high quality. I'll be a warrior at the next Burn.
Fitted recipient perfectly, she loved them and is adding them to her stage gear