Simple Rune Bracelet | Red
€6.00 – €8.50 & Free Standard Shipping
Remember to join our Clan and grab your extra 20% off discount code! Click Here
Customizable bracelet with Elder Futhark runes and black hardware.
- Made with real leather, it will last you a lifetime if you take care of it properly (scroll down for care instructions)
- One of a kind product, handmade with care for each order, every cuff is unique.
- Simple design that makes it suitable for everyday wear.
- Available in multiple sizes, you can choose the one that fits you or ask for a custom size bracelet made especially for you. Scroll down to see our Size Guide.
Current processing time: 3-5 business days.
Free standard shipping on all orders!
- Handmade & Designed in Ireland
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 30-day Refund Period
- Check our Elder Futhark table and choose the number of runes that fit into your desired size.
- Write the runes of your choice in the Notes section, during checkout.
All the orders that don’t include any runes in the Notes section will receive random runes engraved in the bracelet.
- XS: 16cm (6.5 inches aprox.) – 5 runes
- S: 18cm (7 inches aprox.) – 5 runes
- M: 19 cm (7.5 inches aprox.) – 6 runes
- L: 20cm (8 inches aprox.) – 6 runes
- XL: 21cm (8.5 inches aprox.) – 7 runes
- XXL: 23cm (9 inches aprox.) – 7 runes
All of them are 1.50 cm wide (around 0.60 inches)
- Store your leather goods in a cool and dry place, preferably in a cotton bag. Mildew can deteriorate leather if it is allowed to grow on it.
- Keep leather away from abrasives that can scuff or cut it.
- Add moisture to your leather goods by using a leather dressing or leather cream and follow the instructions in the can. Even if you haven’t worn your leather goods in a long time, it’s recommended to apply them once a year or as soon as you start seeing the leather cracking.
- To clean your leather goods, use a dry brush or a slightly damp cloth and let it dry completely for 24-48 hours, then apply leather dressing or cream.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL