FREE SHIPPING on orders over €35!
Remember to join our Clan and grab your extra 20% off discount code! Click Here
This tapestry is based on an original Viking Age artefact found in Sweden and it may depict a Valkyrie, a Seidr or the goddess Freya. Although we don’t know exactly who it is, any of these three female characters had a lot of power in the Old Norse religion.
- One of a kind product, handpainted and sewn with care for each order, every banner is unique.
- Made of cotton and water-resistant paint so you can wash it whenever needed (scroll down for care instructions)
- Wooden dowel included, ready to hang on your wall as soon as you receive it.
- Measurements: 30cm wide x 40cm tall (around 12 inches wide x 16 inches long)
- Designed in Ireland
- Made with High-Quality Materials
- Secure Registered Shipping
If your banner is wrinkled after delivery, you can iron it at 204 °C (400 °F). If you need to clean it, remove the wooden dowel and wash by hand or in the washing machine, using the delicates program and cold water.